Quotes from current members:
- I joined because Linda Vacher talked me into it. But I am staying the second year, so it can’t be that bad! I get to know more about what is going on in preschool and I really like the experience of how the community works together. We are a great group of mums doing loads of work like fayres, cakes sales, etc, and having such great fun together. Alice
- Paul has really settled in at Jack and Jill's. As the team of staff put so much effort in with the children, I felt it was only right to join the committee and help in anyway I can. Vicky
- Being chair for Jack and Jill was never my intention, I wanted to be treasurer but got pipped to the post however l love being chair. It's given me the opportunity to do things I would never otherwise have had to do, given me a feeling of satisfaction and allowed me to be involved with my sons schooling in a way that you don't normally experience. I have also made some really good friends that I would be lost without; as chair they are also my right hand men! Wendy
- I like to feel involved with the community and what better way than to help with your daughter's preschool committee. Not only does it give me an insight into the runnings of the preschool, I have been able to keep up my computer skills and learn new things. I am currently maintaining the website which is a wonderful experience. I have made some really lovely friends who I would probably never would have met otherwise. Vic
- I became a committee member because I passionately believe in Jack and Jill's as a preschool; in terms of their ethos and how they develop children. I just wanted to give a little something back to support the preschool. Lisa
If you would like to be involved in our committee, then please contact the preschool.