How accessible is the environment
- If the family has English as a second language, we would seek to obtain the assistance of an interpreter to help us communicate.
- We have facilities to use Makaton sign language to help us communicate with all children.
- Our setting is on one level and therefore provides good access within the playroom.
- Toys are at child level and accessible to all.
- There is a ramp which allows access to our large outside area.
- We are based within a school area, which offers a disabled toilet and wheelchair access is good throughout the school.