- All staff are experienced and qualified practitioners who access training on a regular basis.
- Some staff can use Makaton sign language and encourage children to participate. We feel that this not only enables communication but reduces frustration and promotes emotional intelligence.
- Our setting SENCo (Debbie Roberts) attends termly network meeting to gain information and legislation updates on specific issues. This information is then shared within the staff.
- Policies and procedures are in place which are reviewed regularly ensuring our environment and resources are suitable and accessible to all.
- We operate an open door policy for you to come and spend time in the setting with your child (parent rota). Staff are available both at the beginning and end of the session to answer your questions and help with your concerns.
- We have good relationships with other services within and around our community, and can assist you to access the local children centre for help and advice. We also use the Infant school for weekly gym sessions.